Process to strengthen your experience in your way to ICF credentials
Working with an experienced professional coach during your process to obtain ICF accreditation, enables you to deepen your knowledge by providing feedback about your performance and coaching competencies. Mentoring program is compulsory in your process to become an ICF certified professional coach. The experienced accredited coaches provide to you integrated solutions as they assist in strengthening your competency and knowledge by acting as mirror.
- You select the ICF accredited coach you want to work with and begin the sessions
- You receive feedback about the sessions you recorded with the client with prior consent of the client.
- The duration is 10 sessions. You have to work with the same mentor for at least 5 sessions
- Mentoring process enhances your further development and provides evaluation of your professional coaching process within ethical framework.
- You receive mentoring sessions from professional coaches with ICF credentials for 6 months.
- You receive advice and orientation from accredited experienced coaches regarding challenging issues and processes you may encounter with the clients.
- The sessions contain all assistance and experience to be received from the accredited professional coach so that the process in time span between the sessions occurs most productively
To receive more detailed information regarding ICF accredited Mentor Coaches and for all your questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.